ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Not my Day ...

... in a row of 'not my Day'-days ...
and I even had gone to bed early enough after I had finished creating my Neko outfit incl. boots with claws and a belt-skirt with my mouse-prey (omg ... me was proudish ... lol) ...
but this morning wasn't as much fun as I had expected ... tho Drake did a great set as usual ...
... but I kept typing into wrong windows ... and tho some friends were there as well ... I wondered if anyone would notice if I'd just vanish in the middle of the event ... feeling kinda superfluent ... folks even seemed to avoid getting near me ... lots of space around me in a rather crowded club (actually I really often
got lots of space around me lately ... I gotta check if my feet got smelly from all that Crisco hidden in my boots) ...
and although I'm not just hosting for the $L ... it's pulling down a bit to get only 1 tip ...


Later on RL wasn't mu
ch better ... things I wanted to do didn't work out well ... I slowly start to dislike all that damn snow ... especially after I sank knee-deep into it when I tried to get from the bike trail (which was impossible to ride on) onto the street ... shitty dsl connection ... ppl getting on my nerves ... me coughing and my stomach burning since a few day now ...
best ingredients for bad mood ...
I wonder if depression is contagious ...
I know that's all stuff of lil importance ...
I know there are folks with much deeper troubles ...
I know that it's my fault ... when I don't start a conversation myself (and I hardly ever do), I shouldn't wonder ....
Ah ... damn shit ... I better stop lamenting ...
and rather listen to this wonderfully depressive song ...
(sorry it's german) ... it expresses how I feel atm ...
But I know it will be better in a bit ... won't let my extra long weekend be ruined ...


3 comments:

Imdy said...

trust me i know the feeling.. ive been on a rollercoaster of emotions lately.. up down up down.. its neverending... i think it is contagious..

Mayala Loon said...

Ty Imdy ..
As long as there are ups, I take the downs as well, knowing they make the ups even more intense ...
Luckily I'm an optimistic person, already feeling better ...
and hoping that optimism is contagious too ...
*hugs*

オテモヤン said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.