ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I hardly ever ...

... get stuff done in time ...
no matter if RL or SL ...
I'm a time management desaster ...
It's the official comeback of LoonAticWear this weekend ... and I didn't get all the things done that I had planned to do ...
scripts gave me hell ... Lindens gave me hell ... building often was a PITA ... when prims didn't remember their size, position or texture ... my pc and PhotoImpact gave me hell and crashed now and then ...
and RL wanted it's share of attention too ...

and what for ?!? ... not sure if anyone will be interested at all ...

I'm a patient person ... but I need to be patient even more ...

and this song is for my one and only love ... my hubby ...
all will be well tomorrow ... my thoughts will be with you all the time ... ;-*


No comments: