ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Winter's back ...

... it wasn't really gone yet anyway ...
but yesterday I had to walk 1 1/2 hours to work (instead of 20min) due to a traffic jam due to snow ...
I got damn cold feet ... but luckily I had my cam with me (grabbed it when I saw the fresh snow in the morning) ...
So here's a tiny winterly SlideShow ... it was a grey day, I didn't mess with a soft to make it look more bright, just wanted to keep the cold feeling ... but I so love walking thru snow ;-)


3 comments:

Alvena Weezles said...

:o CAMMING WHILE DRIVING! Here you'd get a fine for that! BAD MISS MAYALALALALA :P

So very purdy tho <3 (but i think summer is much much better :P)

Talismere said...

XD I hate snow hate snow hate winter. I love winter like 3 days before x-mas, on new year's eve, perhaps a week after...and then...please get lost come spring come T_T That everlasting grey makes one go nuuuts xD

Mayala Loon said...

nope, Miss Alveeeeenanana ... I hate driving ... so I got me a driver (thanx hubby ... *grins*) ... at least for the longest part of my way to work ...

I like summer too ... as long as it's not too hot ...

but for now I enjoy the snow ... we don't have it here that often ... It's just a bit too icy atm ... I almost slipped this evening ... and this 'almost' hurt quite a bit ... lol