ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

me sighs ...

Maria sagt (20:07):
I wanted to write a post for my blog ... but somehow I don't find the words today ...
Dom Dom sagt (20:07):
just write that

... /me is a good girl and does what her french LoonAtic says ;-P

It's been a strange weekend ... very busy ... with ups and downs ... and ending with a headache as it seems ...

My Saturday started with a DJ trial at my shift ... mmmhhh ... another DJ with a smexy voice ... Nath was cool and I like his style ;-) ...
funny tho that at a nekkie themed event with lots of people I had only 2 voters plus 2 late voters ... damn ... that must have been hot cybering going on ;-P


A day full of preperation for my little big one's birthday ended with a weather surprise ... Heavy Snowing ... it looked so beautiful ... too bad my cam co
uldn't really catch the atmosphere ...
I even tried to throw some snowballs all the way to france ... not sure I succeeded ;-p

Sunday morning I woke up to heavy rain tho ... all that wonderful fluffy white snow had turned into ugly wet grey something ... :-(

Good that we don't depend on the weather in SL ...
I came to Sanct fully dressed in my Crimson & Clover outfit (actually I'm quite proud of this late creation of mine ... *grins*) ... just to be surrounded by Nekkies at Nawtie's birthday Party ... lol ...
felt strange to be that overdressed ;-p

Rushed off immediately after 'midnight' to take care of my fresh 'sweet little sixteen' ...
more busy hours ... as many guests were expected (and came) ...
And now some time to relax finally and get rid of the bit of bad mood I got into due to some stupid personal RL problems that sneaked into the day as well ...

I'm ready for the next weekend now ;-P

/me pushes away those little problems, but can't help ... something is still troubeling me ...
when I find the profile of a friend totally wiped ... it makes me worry ...
sending you a big hug, my fav drummerboy ... hope you're allright
Missing Dylon




No comments: