ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

These three things ...

... which are asked for in a blogger challange I saw on Guen's and Lolita's blog ...
3 things you definately would want to keep in your invent if everything else had to go into the trash ...
well ... as usual I don't do it the right way ... I cheat ... *grins*
I simply say that ...
my shape, which I made right at the beginning of my Second Life ...
my skin
which was created by Garbage Prototype (at least the properties tell me so) and which I got right at the beginning in the freebie shop on Help Island ...
with my tattoos added to it ( I made them to give me strenght in my darkest SL hours), Japanese signs for Love (can't live without) ... Dragon (it's power) ... Music (how sad would the world be without) ...
my hair, which was one of the first things I built in SL (with the help of Natalia's blog)...
those three are so much part of me, they are out of the game ... *grins*


ok ... what's then left which I would never delete ... ?

My invent isn't that big actually ... it's badly organized and contains mostly textures, scripts, the things I have created, and tons of notecards I was yet too lazy to delete ... all in all about 8.000 items ...
I've heard of folks having invents the size of over 20.000 up to 100.000 and more items ...
OMG ... I'd die in there ... lol


soooo ... my choices are :
-->>> my BOOTS I bought from 'the Drawmachine' at Sanctuary Rock ... I wish I had them in RL ... so comfy, not overdone with shiny stuff, simply amazing ... I wear them almost night and day ... *snigger*


-->>> my BASS, I built after my RL bass ... took me ages of time and lots of prims ... and it's far from perfect ... anyway ... I love it ;-))) ...
erm ... though I must admit I could hardly delete the bass I got from my french LoonAtic once ... a 1965 Fender Jazz Bass (Sunburst) which look comes close to my rl 1979 Fender Precision (sunburst)


-->>> my PIERCINGS ... I got them from my fav Hoochie Imdy ... it's called *~* HoOcHiE *~* Full Facial Piercing ... Septum, Triple Lip, Labret, Multi nose/brow ... funny name somehow ... but I'd feel nekkid without it ... ;-p
erm ... I might run into trouble on some sims tho if I got nothing else left in my invent ... *smiles innocently*

ok ... and to end this three things stuff I'd like you to listen to a band that will never be deleted from my invent ...
Type O Negative rule ... *grins*

No comments: