ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

something so not SL ... ;-p

my french LoonAtic showed me a cool comic blog one day ... and was so kind to translate some of it for me, cause it was in french ...
Now there's an english version of that blog too ;-))
check out BOULETCORP Le Blog and enjoy

oh ... and to that belgian person, who looks at those pix from the Heavy Sound Festival now and then (hehe ... I love to look at my stats) ... if you're interested, drop me a line and I can show you some more pix of that festival in Poperinge ;-)

Did you all open the first window of your advent calender? ...
or maybe more than one already ... ;-p ?
oh damn ... it means I should at least start to think of some present to make, buy or whatever ...

No comments: