ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Rocking Memory Lane

Today I spend hours searching an important paper for my tax stuff ...
how I hate this tax thingie ... even more now as the tax guys will dig quite deep into my already pretty empty pocket ...
Anyway ... good thing is ... while searching I found an old folder with photos of concerts I've been to ... real paper photos ... taken with my old SLR camera on film ;-))
and what awesome festivals ...
;-)))))

Heavy Sound Festival '84 at Poperinge/Belgium
amongst others with
Metallica


Twisted Sister


Motörhead

after the festival we even could go backstage and got us some autoghraphs from Motörhead ...
I was so proud that I was the only one who got 3 xxx from Wurzel ... *snigger*

Monsters of Rock '84 in Karlsruhe

with Dio


and Van Halen
(think it was one of Mr. Roth's last appearances with Van Halen)






















damn I didn't take pix from AC/DC ;-(

but maybe I'll upload some pics from my other concerts one day ... like Whitesnake, Iron Maiden and Accept ... would take too long today ...
and I definately should go to more concerts now ...
Just waiting for Type O Negative to
cross the ocean again ;-))

No comments: