ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Life is no pink disneyland ...

... while listening and trying to help a friend ... i didn't recognize the problem of another dear person ... a conflict I, to some degree, even unintentionally added to ...
I wish being open to others and helping when needed was as easy as lighting a candle ...
I totally messed up there ...


anyway ... talking of !pink! ... I had an Hörrör of a SL ... *snigger*
I apologise to the german followers, but this video is blocked in Germany cause I used a song which is 'sony content', didn't know before that it would cause problems ...
guess I gotta do my own soundtracks in the future ... ;-P


Enjoy ... and get better into the season spirit than I do ...

No comments: