ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

one of these days again ...

... or rather one of these weekends ... I seem to have them more and more lately ...
it already started yesterday, when I wasn't able to concentrate on my shift at the C.O.R. ... with some RL-problems I had to face ... including an ignated terribly aching ear ...
I'm glad that my DJ HellBone was patient with me and Maxxius offered me to get a cover for me ... big thanx here to Noa for jumping in and to the other nice staff at the C.O.R. ;-)

Today didn't start well either ... when hubby's alarm accidently went off at 6.00 ... on the only morning of the week were I can sleep till almost 8.00 ...
and he kept pressing the stupid Snooze button ...
well, at least that way I could stop by at Mia's birthday party ... ;-))

At Sanct ... Drake with his cool tunes and smexy voice kept my mood from dropping deeper ...
I had a few talks that distracted me a bit, even one of a rather strange kind ...
and later darn RL work kept my weekend from being a real and enjoyable weekend ...

good to have a friend to get me out of that mood a bit ...bad, that he got in that mood right now and I can't be a real help ;-(
Anyway ... here are some pics from SR this morning ...

btw. ... I've never talked to Nadou, but for me she's one of the most beautiful AVs I've seen in SL ... and always a very nice patron ;-)))
I hope Mightymouse didn't wake up with a hangover ... *grins*
...
ty to Ryan for this cool and funny dedication :


Now I wonder if I should keep the PINK part of my AnimalPrint outfit for tomorrow, choose another colour or change it back to white ...

erm ... somehow I look edged ... maybe because I'm kinda edgy these days ... lol

No comments: