ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

... just the sausage got 2

Maria sagt (22:33): I don't find a headline for my post ... lol
Maria sagt (22:34): I got an empty head ...
Dom Dom sagt (22:34): what's your post about
Maria sagt (22:35):
about removing my stuff from my shop in Sanct ...
Dom Dom sagt (22:35):
everything had an end
Maria sagt (22:36): just the sausage got 2

now you learned today how I get my headlines ... ;-P

so I cleared my shop at Sanctuary Rock Mall today ...


gave me a bit of a melancholy moment ...
but you never know what the future brings ...

a big thanx to Cats, Erika and Imdy ... *big hugs*
you're right ... sometimes changes are inevitable ...
I just wished I had more influence on those changes ...
but I already feel better ...
(phew ... I got over another part of midlife crisis ... yeah)
sooooo ... I feel like torturing you today ... like usually only the DJs do during voting time ... 'big fat grin*
ENJOY ... and no premature stopping it ...

No comments: