ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Who watches The Watchmen ... ?

... I did ... today ... 3 hours ... *grins* ... the uncut version ...
and I loved it ... it made it on my fav list ...
joining 'The 5th Element' and 'Two Hands' ... ;-)

oh ... and I did my first mini machinima ... lol
ok ... it's a terrible quality ... I still got to find a better recording soft ...
and I need to find out about clipping and cropping ...
but I'm working on it ...
btw ... the audio-comment was done by my daughter while I was away shopping ...
you cannot leave her alone in a room with either a cam or a mic ... lol
so I added only a lil info in between ...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best.... Comic... Ever! Love Watchmen. :-) Move was awesome.

Cute machinima!

Cats said...

Oh my gosh Mayala! Its brilliant, I love the comments from your daughter. *LOL*