ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Streuselkuchen and such ...

Soooo ... a normal Saturday is almost over ...
Hosting at Sanct in the morning ... no need to tell it was fun ;-) ... over 52 ppl for a while ... 2 smexy dancers, Kunoichi and Devante ... and of course Drake with his cool tunes and hot voice ...
tasty breakfast and some family stuff later ...
houswork ;-( ... and fun ;-) ...

watching tv, baking a cake (the only housewife thing I love to do ... baking ... mmmmmhhhh ... working the dough with my hands, tasting it and that smell that's coming from the oven later .... makes me soooo hungry) ...
here's a pic from that cake fresh out of the oven ...
and of course looking thru my pics and doing a SlideShow and collages of my events of this week ...

so nothing exciting ... erm ... at least I won't tell the exciting part here ... *grins*
But I love these Saturdays ... they feel real and they are real ;-))

I'd love to send the first piece of cake to Imdy, best in real ... but as a substitute ... have it this way, Imdy ... *hugs*

Oooohhhh these Smexies at Sanct ;-))) ...
Brent, UNOME and Zakora
told you, Zak, I'd put it in the blog ... hehe

Watch out for the end of this SlideShow from the Leather & Lace Party ... and you'll see what the After Hours at Sanct are like ... ;-P

Maybe you find your boots in this collage from Wednesday's Foot Fetish Party

and you know what ... there's been murder at the C.O.R. ...
important note: no, lemoning wasn't hurt in any way ...

3 comments:

Alvena Weezles said...

oh...want cake nao~! :s

Imdy said...

Huggs you Mayala!!! I do love cake! and good friends =-)

Cats said...

Awsome pictures again Maya! :)