ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Oh Bugger ...

I applied for the 5km-cookie-run in our town this Sunday ...
like I do every year ...
So I did a lil jogg today ... and ...
BUGGER ... it was soooo tough ...
maybe I should do the 1km kiddie-run with my son instead ...
guess I was too lazy in the past ...
I put on some weight over the last weeks ...
spent too many hours sitting in front of a stupid screen ...
mostly for RL work ... but of course for some gimp, movie and msn fun too ;-P
I wanted to do the run in about 30min ... now I can be happy to get over the finish line ... lol
Friday I'll have another and last training jogg ...
and on Sunday, right after my shift at Sanct and a tiny breakfast, I'll jump into my sneakers and ....
well, I'll tell you Sunday ... lol
Now I'm wondering what sound to put on my ipod to keep me running ...
if I choose Avenged Sevenfold, as I did 2 years ago and which was great then, it will prolly cause a heart attack this time ...
Type O Negative isn't exactly good for running,
Rose, Aldebert and the other french stuff I like is better for the after run relaxing ... lol
maybe some WASP, Slayer or Anthrax ;-) ... NIN or Bowie?
Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Cats said...

Rammstein! or Corvux Corax.. :P