ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

I dropped the butter on the floor ...

when preparing breakfast today ...
I spilled half my coffee on the table ...
I couldn't sleep when I headed back to bed after braekkie ...
DSL connection is a pain in the ass ...
I left a club yesterday cause I still got a problem seeing some there (stupid me, after so many months) ...
my french LoonAtic prefered to go to bed early ... I couldn't cheer him up ...
I'm such a bore ...
I still got hädäx ...
My mind is brooding ...
And I decided to give up my stores in a few days ... hardly anyone is interested in the stuff anyway ...
all the outfits of other designers are much more detailed, cooler or hotter and way more hip ...
how could I even dare to try ...

enough lamented ...
I had fun tho at the DARK-event this morning ...
It was good to see Dylon and Bagor again ;-)))
to have Zak messing up my counting ;-)))
and I so love to hear Erika giggle on air ;-)))
Guess I'll keep on hosting for a while ... lol

while I was writing this post hubby and my daughter convinced me not to give up my home ... so I'll try to keep that with my mainstore ...
I love my family ;-)))

2 comments:

Cats said...

(midgethug) for hubby and daughter for making you stay :) I love your family too ;)

Talismere said...

*hugs you too and wishes for a bit more sunshine in your lives* :D Oh, and dropping coffee is still not as bad as snorting with laughter when you have a mouthfull of sparkling Ice-tea, getting it through the nose, on the pc-screen on the keyboard and everywhere where it doesn't belong! :D