ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Power to the ... erm ... Flower ... ;-P

thought I should do some advertising for Marvel's and my event at the C.O.R. this Friday 1-3pm.
Marvel chose 60' - 70' music ... and a bit more rock-orientated in music ... 
Pink Floyd, Led Zep and such, as Marvel told me ... I'd like to hear some Hendrix ;-) ...
and I added 'FlowerPower' as matching outfit theme ...
so ... if you wanna do a cool travel back in time ... 
spend 2 hours with nice ppl @ a friendly place ...
and hey ... maybe win an outfit from LoonAtic Wear ... *snigger* ...
The Colosseum Of Rock is the place to be ... ;-))
btw. it's a Dutch Club ... if you know what I mean ... hehe
PEACE ... *grins*


No comments: