ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Oh Sh..... !!!!!!!

[8:01] Leetah MacKay: Where are youuuuuu!!!! I have you on schedule for 8 am saturday!!!

O ... M ... G ...
I was just ready with dinner, looking forward to my first shift with Brent as my DJ ... guess you've already noticed that I could die for DJ's with Smexy Voices ... checked my emails before logging in ...
and got that mail from Leetah ...
Damn that bloody SLT ... I thought my event was 7pm my time, but 8am SLT is 5pm my time ...
and it was already very close to voting time !!!
I hurried to log in, called Leetah and got to know that only the first hour had been covered (ty to Tempest *hugs*)...
so I headed over to Sanct to at least help Brent with Voting Stuff ...
I'm always afraid that I might sleep too long on a sunday morning, when I have to get up at 6am , no matter how short the night ...
but missing a shift like this ... SPANK ME ... I deeply apologize ...
and to make up for it ... I grabbed the Wednesday 2pm (SLT) the coming week ... I know that's 11pm my time ... and I won't miss it ... promised !!!
So ... here come some pics from a day that rather felt like Friday 13th anyway ...

cya tomorrow at 10pm for a BITE at the VAMP-Party ... it can only get better ;-P

No comments: