ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

normal sunday morning ;-P

so ... nothing has changed for my sunday mornings ... lol
Erika couldn't make it online in time ...
so UC covered for her ... prolonging his day almost into being endless ...
TyTyTy for that ... he just ROCKS ... and it's always a pleasure to listen to his set ... and his talking on air ... *grins*
I had a colour event as usual ... and although I was very tired due to a short night (as usual ... *snigger*) ... it was fun ... as usual ...
got to know some new ppl ... and some old friends ... hehe ...
but I wasn't much in cam-mood (quite unusual) ...
so not that many pics from Sanct today ...



But I was in the mood for looking at my pics from my vacation ...
and so I made another RL-SlideShow ...
mostly scenes from my walk through the gorgeous dunes ...
a nature-sanctuary ... a mild wild garden ... green jungle ...
I would have loved to stay there ...
Enjoy ;-)

1 comment:

Alvena Weezles said...

OMG LOL

MY BUM~! :P

Its really good to have you back <3