ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Busy ...

I can't complain about being bored .. lol ...RL keeps me very busy with work ...
looks like I gotta deserve my vacation first ... *grins*
and SL has me busy with hosting ... and endless fighting with scripts when I can grab some time for building ... but if they should ever work, those scripts, I'll be VERY PROUD ... ;-P
yeah ... and one of the many things that are on my mind is forming a vitual / SL-band ...
I'll tell you more about it when I got the details worked out ...
but in case you're interested in being part of it ... send me an IM ;-))

So ... here are some pix of my IMMORTAL-Party with DJ Blythe (wow ... that girl ROCKS !!!)
and the BIKER-Party with DJ Drake ;-))

and of course some pix of the WINGS-Party at the C.O.R. ... this time with LORD MAXXIUS as my hot DJ ... as Marvel is on his well deserved vacation ...
Maxxius ... spank me that I lost the pics of you ... but the paint of your wings was so wet ... it spilled all over it ... *grins*
But therefore I might get the chance to say a RL 'Hi' to you next week ... and I'll have an RL cam with me ... *snigger*

cya all at the MASKED-Party at 10pm(SLT) @ Sanct ...
yeah ... no color event ;-))))))))))

1 comment:

Talismere said...

Hehe nah he got really agressive in IM although I was like "Ey calm down dude" he kinda felt the urge to mess so I muted his butt ^_^' It was a simple joke and I told him so lol. Pff. Males ^^