ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Nice weekend this time ...

starting on Friday with my desperate tries to do some scripting ... and finally being successful ;-))) ... wooohooo ... always makes me feel good to make something work in SL the way I want it to ...
Then a lot of RL on Saturday ... including a nice bbq on a warm summer night ...
after I had spent a bit of time at somebunny's wedding ...
It was a beautiful ceremony ... but somehow SL weddings always make me feel a little strange ... lol
and my sunday morning (SL Saturday Night) started with the ROCKSTARS and GROUPIES event on the no event day due to 4th of July holiday ...
I had HOT DJ UC capturing the stream instead of Erika ... and it was a blast as usual with UC ;-)))
We threw some L$ in a pot and turned Sanct into a stage ... lol
And despite my plans for an early breakfast ... I stayed for 2 more hours ... with cutie DJ Austin ... and the Butt in Boots event ...
2 more hours of wiggeling in my chair ...

I love sunday mornings with smexy DJ voices and lots of headbanging ;-)))
now ... after another sunny and hot day ... we had a little rain
and with the temperature going down ... I took the chance to upload some tasty impressions for you ... *grins*

Oh ... and before I forget ...
I'm trying a new Hosting -Job ...
Fridays 1-3pm ... at the Colosseum of Rock ...
with Marvel Kit as my awesome DJ ...
I'm really looking forward to that ...
and hope to see you there too ;-)))

1 comment:

Cats said...

Hey hun, sorry I could not make it, It was way too early, fell right back to sleep after I killed my alarm clock *lol* Congrats with the new job and yes, Marvel is an awsome AND sexy DJ ;)