ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

I Love BottleParties ;-)))

So I had my first evening as a host at C.O.R. last night ...
and it was FUN ...
not that I had not known before that it would be nice ;-P
here are some impressions for you ...

DJ Marvel played great tunes ... very nice patrons ...
100% voting ... *sniggers* ... enough drinks ;-)))
and surrounded by the DUTCH ... hehe
I'm really looking forward to more Friday evenings like that ...
ok , SL early afternoon that is (1pm to 3pm) ...
cya there ;-))

btw ... Slides from my Wildest Fantasies ... *grins* ... follow tomorrow ;-))

1 comment:

Cats said...

*yay* and a great slide you made again hunni :)It was a great party.