ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Usually no SL on Mon or Tue ...

... that's my agreement with my hubby ... erm ...
yeah ... USUALLY ...
but this monday I took over the 8am shift ... cause I won't be doing my next Friday midnight due to RL ...
so I spent 2 hours Sanctuary Rock at a for me rather unusual time of day ...
Folks are much more quiet than in the late hours ... lol ...
but thanks to Cats' pancakes and her great way of keeping chat alive ... people woke up or stopped cybering *grins* ...

And of course DJ Trisha played an awesome set of music ... so it was fun ;-)
sorry I didn't take more pix ...

Hey ... I'm in a Hunt again with LoonAtic Wear ... at WildeZoneMall ... starting tomorrow ... just a Mini Hunt ... but ... so what ...
I'm sure there'll be some nice stuff to discover ...
I hid 2 jars with some LoonAtic stuff you won't get anywhere else ;-)
And when you get there at the right time, you can take a break next door at the 'Stahlwerk', a german Rock-Metal-Punk Club with nice people around ...





















and btw. ... I grabbed another shift at Sanct this week ...
cya on wednesday at 10am for the 'Backside'-Party ... lol

No comments: