ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Usually I'm rather quiet ...

but Tuesday I didn't feel well at all ... and so I freaked out a bit when I read about those TipJars ... lol
Had I known they were supposed to be mandatory ... maybe I hadn't even bothered ...
lack of communication hehe ...
so I apologize for calling them 'bullshit TipJars' in staff chat ...
I appreciate what Mirari does for the Club and the staff ...
though I still think that stuff chat is a place where such things can be discussed ...
I didn't mean to bitch or somthing ...


Anyway ... yesterday I had a great evening
(SL-noon) at Static Sonant, Submerged Room (I love it)...
4 hours of 'No Event'-Event ... 2 hours with DJ Eimii ...very funny ... but beware to go afk for chicken while she's in ... or you find yourself in a different place from where you left yourself ... lol
and 2 hours with DJ UNOME ... enjoying his raising hell ... *grins* ... it's always a pleasure to rock with him ...
very nice ... cool ... smexy and funny folks hanging out with us there
and next time I want YOU around ... *grins*

No comments: