ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's raining again ...

(but I won't sing that song now for you ... lol)
so ... what better could I do than do a post and give you some pix?
Well ... there is quite some that I could do ... but I already did some ... *grins broadly*

me grabs her Saturday morning coffee cup

... now that's a Heavy Metal Goth cup ... isn't it ... ;-P

Ok ... weekend started nice ... with a cozy event at Static Sonant ...
I started my DJ crashing abilities ... well maybe it wasn't my fault that Marii's connection failed during her set ... but luckily UNOME was there to take over ;-)
and since more than 3 months ago my french LoonAtic came in joining me as my long missed bodyguard ... *snigger*
even Max made it in for a few minutes ;-)
so ... I spent a nice evening at Static ... enjoying the music and the few ppl there ...
and whenever you feel like a going to an almost lagfree Club, hanging out with nice staff, listening to good sound ... just stop by there ;-)))

This morning now I started with kicking of my Hoochie DJ Imdy ... lol ...
though Alex said it was Kit's fault ...
but Imdy made it back a lot sooner ... so we could enjoy the BLINGing lag together ...
with 3 !!! dancers this time ... Alexandra, Morgance and Twilight ... what a team ;-))))
and up to 51 !!! Rockers on the Sim ... too bad that only 8 dared to vote ... lol

and Dylon with short hair ... and I didn't have a drink to drink on that ... *grins*

so ... talked enough ... here come the pix from Static Sonant and Sanctuary Rock
this time with the help of my new PERV assisstent ... Alvena ...
TY TY for that ;-)))



btw ... this was on TV !!!!!

1 comment: