ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

I needed quite some hankies ...

... after Imdy told me that it would be her last shift at Sanct today ...
I knew it was to come sooner or later ... and I understand her reasons to quit well ...
I've worked with her for more than one year ... first she was my dancer when Az was DJ ...
and since August '08 she had been my Friday midnight DJ ... making my Saturday morning ROCK ... I'll so miss her, but I know I'll still find her at Static Sonant and dj-ing at other clubs as well ...
and I hope she'll be happier there, than she was at Sanct lately ... *hugs Imdy ... Keep Rocking*

now my Santuary Rock profile pic is totally out of date
and I wonder how often I'll have to work with DJ radio ... lol

anyway ... here are the pics of today's 'Nerd-Party' ... stupid theme ... lol
Discover

No comments: