ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Friday, May 22, 2009

Sooooo ... erm ...

... there's a new ... erm ... a final ... floor at Sanct ...
well ... it's not a bad pic ... I just don't think it makes su
ch a good floor though ... lol

and a new board as well ... we'll be No. 1 Boards-Club one day ... *snigger*
not that I do not enjoy my share of growing lag, whenever I'm at Sanct ...

As Mir said ... it's her club ... her decision ...

I wish those who enter this date auction board all the luck they need ... *grins wickedly*

But there's been reason for good mood too ;-)))
I had fun hosting this midnight Vamp event with our new DJ Alex ...
he made me melancholic, headbanging, wiggeling and sing along ...
and he got a damn sexy voice ...

so ... look forward to have him spinning at Sanct ;-))))

As I only took few pics due to lag (ssssshhhh ... the bad 'L'-word again) ... I'll save them for a long super slideshow at the end of this super long weekend ...
cya

No comments: