ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Post No. 100 ... !!!!!!!

When I started this blog ... I didn't think I'd love blogging that much
...
but hey ... this is my post No. 100 !!!!!!
and it's about being a military Ninja-Pirate ...
erm ... or something like that ...
it was a bit of a tough morning ...
with only little sleep after a great RL Party ...

more about that in my next post ...
Now here comes today's slideshow ...

- Pirates winning over Ninjas (because hardly any Ninja was found)

- as hardly any Military fans were around ... we made love, not war

- giving proof of Imdy's being cozy with Phil again ... No worries Seven ... they used a condom ... *grins*

- me getting a revenge for last week's catfight with somebunny ... that girl ROCKS ... ;-)))

Enjoy

and then I had to have a lil nap after my late breakfast ...

No comments: