ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

No Red Noses ... !!!

and I was happy that nobody put them on at today's CIRCUS-Party ;-)))
It was one of the laggier weekends ... made me crash again ... made Erika unhappy with her stream ... and everybody else smiling about her hiding her head in the dancefloor ;-P
I hope Imdy puts that great pic into her blog, it's much better than mine ;-) ...
Sorry Erika ... lol ... but else you ROCKED my morning ...
and everybody else's party of the up to 51 folks at Sanct too ;-))

So ... enjoy the summary of my 2 1/2 events
apart from the lag I had a great time ... hope you too ...


and guess what ... I won an event !!!!
ok ... I had to share the prize with another girl ... and there hadn't been many folks around anyway ... but so what ...
In my more than 2 years of SL , this is was about the 5th event I won ... and it's been quite a while since the last time ...

So I don't care that it was a Disco-event ...
and sorry, somebunny, that I muted sound during ABBA and BeeGees ... lol



and before I forget ...
Happy RezDay, UNOME ...
Hope you stay for many more smexy years ;-))

No comments: