ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

you'll need some time ... ;-)

to watch today's slide-show ...
48 pics from 3 1/2 events ...
and they were all so much fun ...
Starting with wednesday's 10am 'ANIMAL PRINTS' ...
where only UNOME was man enough to put on some Animal Prints...
the other guys prefered to PERV the ladies ... *grins*
'BEER GOGGLES' on Friday's midnight turned out to be more fun than expected ...
with a lot of folks showing their true self ... *grins*
The 'FOOD & BEVERAGE' event was pure torture for me ...
as I was sooooo hungry ...
and had to look at all the tasty stuff ... lol
and in the 1/2 shift I did at midnight ...
I had my first catfight ... with somebunny ...
cause I considered to accept the offer of xxxxDONTxxxx's shirt ...
*grins* ... have a close look a t the pics ... ;-P
too bad I lost this fight ... which was even too short for a snapshot ...
But I bet I'll have more chances ... right somebunny? ... ;-P
Thanks to Leetah for covering the rest of that event ;-) ...
when I had to hurry back to RL ...

So enjoy the slide-show
and thanx to all the awesome folks that keep coming to Sanct ;-)))


No comments: