ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Shall I stay or shall I go ...


I know it's my fault ...

I'm not one of those SL Hotties ...
I don't care about the latest fashion ...
I'm not cool or witty ...
I don't partner ...
I don't hop onto poseballs anymore ...
I don't cybersex ...
I'm rather a wallflower, shy, reserved ...
I hardly start a talk ... because I guess that most folks I know are busy with their partners, their work or whatever anyway ...
my onlinetime is quite limited ...

But does that mean that I gotta be not just a loony,
but lonely as well ... ?
Nobody there, who can accept that I don't want to run into RL trouble anymore because of SL ...
and who still sticks with me for some time ?

me got the blues ...
the damn ... stupid ... bloody ... fucking ... SL BLUES ...

Discover

1 comment:

Imdy said...

you have to stay... i said so!! you are one of the most interesting people I get to work with at sr.. your kind thoughtful decent, your blog is always interesting to read.. why, cause it allows us to see the thoughts that are there that maybe your not so comfortable to express to everyone else.. You are probably one of the most genuine people in sl.. no farce you are who you are.... I don't think you need to change, but maybe you think that your not noticed.. you are.. it's just that maybe some of the people on your friends list.. tend to be the same way.. I never or rarely add friends.. not cause i dont like people but because I don't want to bug anyone.. I hardly ever im anyone except for a small handful of people that got through my shy side.. yeah shocking huh.. the hoochie shy.. well it's true... being a dj and having a real conversation with someone are two totally different things... anyway in short.. I think your great just the way you are and I would hate to see you go... Something more i've been the same way... lately felt more like lost in sl... i have some great things dont think i dont but i have doubts about where I am in music and feel a bit like maybe it's time to slow down and dj less... maybe the blue's are going around?