ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weekend !!!!

Well ... after a busy and not easy week ... I needed that ...
I got me a virtual overdose ... with the help of hubby, who kept filling up my glass with red wine ...























back to building in SL (who needs a f... umbrella in SL ... lol)
... multitasking in SL and msn ...
so I gotta apologize to my friends who had to wait for answers now and then ...

but you know I always got THE ANSWER for you ... *grins*

Talking of that ... I gotta thank Marvel for inviting me to the SF-party at C.O.R. ...
where I met Marvin from thhgttg ... I just love to listen to that on my ipod, making ppl wonder about my foolish grinning ... lol

btw. ... Troy ... you did great as Marvin ... ;-P

and in the morning I enjoyed my shif
t at Sanct ... Smexy and nice people as always ...
discovering that quite a lot of them have pizza leftovers in the very early morning ... *grins*
Seven NOT doing the pole this time ... *snigger*

our super hot LadyBoss Mir stopping by ;-)))
Coventry with a cool funny outfit ...
I just had to take a pic of it although my cam was going on strike ...
wondering why I haven't met Phillip Linden, the Spankin-Butler, before ... he must have been in the Champagne room all the time ... ;-P

and spending some time in the antisocial corner with Dylon ... lol
that's why you get this song from me today ... the Original french version by Trust ;-)


Discover

No comments: