ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

No Sex in the Champagne Room ... ?

... or was it the other way round ... lol ...

No Matter WHAT staff tells you... theres no champagne in the sex room!
... that's what the SR spammer wants to make us believe ...
so ... as Seven planned to get a hooker from Dylon's tip anyway ... and Cats and me wanted to join for some pics ... we just thought Dylon could open the door to the champagne room (I know , I know , I got it wrong ... lol) for us ... needed just a little kicking ;-P
Dylon with sheer violence ... me with my head ... Seven on lookout ... and Cats taking care of the champagne ... (didn't she say she wanted coffee ?!?)
I guess Sens and Luxury wanted to join us later ...


Damn ... if Dylon hadn't set Phil's sandals on fire, the Spank-Butler would have shown us the way to the right room ...












Ok ... the search will be continued ...

and you're welcome to join us ;-P

till then ... be proud to be loud with Pantera ... ;-P

Discover


No comments: