ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Countdown started ...

... yey ... in a few hours the Sanctuary Staff auction will start ... and I'm getting quite nervous now ... lol
anyway ... I'm looking forward to it ... Knowing that cool girls like Imdy and Kit are in it too ;-)))


This morning has been great ... though Lucien kept me crashing ... *grins*
I enjoyed Max coming in for a while ... rare thing that ...
and my very good friend Japio daring to have less then 3 sims between us ... even rarer thing ...
too bad he kept crashing and gave up later ...

I'll give you some pics tomorrow ... but I can't keep hiding this pic from you ...
Hoochie ... what are you doing to Phil ?!?!?!? ...
did you want to make Seben jealous ?

Ahhh ... I know ... you were asking Phil very politely for the keys to the Champagne Room ... great Idea ... ;-P

For now I prefer to accept Max offer to join him in our RL Champagne Room ... *very broad grin*

cya at the Auction ;-)))

and Hoochie ... this song is for you ;-)

Discover

No comments: