ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Damn it ... !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate those days ...
I was looking forward to my event at CrusFX ... created a new camo-outfit for it ...
and than SL or my PC ... or maybe both ... let me down so badly ...
standing in a club full of people ( according to my minimap) but only seeing 2 ... half of my HUD gone ... crashing several times ... damn ... good that no hammer or axe was around ...
Thanx Cats ... for covering ... and Kalie and the others ... for being so patient with me ...
I'll try to make up for it ... keep up the great work ... you ROCK !!!!!

1 comment:

Cats said...

You're very welcome hun. I am glad you where there at the end :)