ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Been There Before

Sometimes, when I do my blog hopping, I read words that could have been right out of my head ... feelings that seem so familiar to me ... experience I've been through as well ...
Then I'd like to share my thoughts on that ... but I can't ... they just stick in my head with the other mess ...
... and I remember that only keeping distance, a different approach and a lot of time helped me out of those dark moments ...
everything changes ... that's life ... and I love it that way ...





















see ... again ... the words didn't come out the way they were thought ... *sigh* ... but maybe you get the idea ...

No comments: