ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LoonAtic Wear News, Dec 08

Even it seem to be a bit rough times for my store ... I keep it going ...
and here is a new location where you can find one of my shops ...
It's on PasFute Land
(please ... you french speaking folks ... don't laugh ... lol) ...
a designer sim ... a new shopping paradise without campers, freebies and resellers ...
so check it out ;-)


















and
... although I'm a bit late with this ...
here is a sneaky preview on Goodie No. 3 ...
to be found at my shop in Sanctuary Rock ...






















... and when all calmed down in my life ...
there'll be new outfits as well ...
just be a bit patient with me ;-) ... (once more ... lol)

No comments: