ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes

ToxicWaste ... Tyson Boogie ... Les Crevettes
Ze Party To Be ... Don't miss it !!!

Monday, December 29, 2008

Did you ever hear the stars whisper ?

I'm just back from a 1 hour bicycle ride through the night after the rehearsal.
And what a ride ...
after a wonderful sunny day it is an absolutely clear night ...
frost on the trail glittering in the light of my bike ...
and, with the lights of the towns and villages far away, a gorgeous starlit sky above ...
I had to stop a few times to switch off the lig
ht, to just stand there ... looking up, being amazed ...
if it hadn't been that cold (about -7°C) I had lied down and watched for hours ...
So I continued my way home ... Orion in front or beside of me ...
Type O Negative warming my ears ...
and the whisper of the stars in my heart ...



No comments: